The ABS Stud Register is unbroken since inception in 1997 (Australian Bulldog then Australasian Bosdog). Contact ABS Registrar to register your AB litter/puppies. Please take time to read all the rules re breeding, litter registration and health policy of the Australasian Bosdog.
Breeding can be a very rewarding experience but it is imperative for ABS Registration that all policies are adhered to. Below are links to a list of requirements that
you should familiarise yourself with BEFORE mating.
- Acceptable Colours 2013
- Litter Registrations
- Health Policy 2017
- Richardson Hip & Elbow Report (editable)
- ANKC Hip & Elbow Report (editable)
- Lavelle Hip & Elbow Report (editable)
- Compensation Agreement
- Guidelines for Mating Responsibilities
- Guidelines for Breeding
- Feedback Form (editable)
- Health Feedback Form (editable)
- Puppy Hips: Growth & Exercise